I can’t believe our next event is coming so soon! This event is all focused on curriculum where I will be answering these questions:
- What are some ways to organize homeschooling curriculum when you don’t have a homeschool room? Or when you have multiple kids?
- What are the different learning styles kids have? As well as, finding what your teaching style is as a homeschooling mom.
- The key to a successful homeschool year and how to really thrive in your homeschooling journey.
- How to sift through all the curriculums that are out there and find the one that’s going to work for our family?
I am also beyond excited to announce that we will be having 5 different curriculum companies that will be having tables at our event this time! There are so many curriculums out there and I know how overwhelming it can be, so I really wanted to simplify things and only have at most 5 represented. These companies were either requested through our email subscribers (so if you’re not signed up, you should be ;)) or are companies that I believe in their curriculum and know people that have truly loved using them. What are those five companies?
- The Good and The Beautiful
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- Beautiful Feet Publishing
- Heart of Dakota
Each of these curriculums will be set up to look through after our main session and each will have their own area of tables, so that way there is enough room for people to go by each of the tables separately. My main focus with having these curriculums is so that you can see personally how each of them flows and looks inside. It’s so hard seeing things online and knowing whether or not they will be a good fit. And there is something different about physically being able to page through books and see how each one does things a little differently. If you are interested in seeing pictures of some of the things that will be at their tables, check out my instagram here as it’s getting updated with pictures as things come in.
Another exciting thing is that we will be having gift bags full of goodies from these companies to the first 45 people! We will be having it again at The Village Church in Kronewetter, WI (address is 1485 Village Way Drive, Kronenwetter WI 54455).
If you are interested in coming or have more questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be sending out emails soon with more information and a break down of the evening.
May you be reminded that you don’t have to be in this homeschool journey alone and that we are better together.
I hope to see you there!