Sooo I’m a little behind on the recipes! I will be posting 2 recipes this week for you to start making up for it. 😉
I’m posting more dinner recipes right now as, to me, that’s the meal that I’m always in most need of new recipes. This is such a great dish because not only is it easy and quick but you can change it to fit your family! You can make it gluten free by using gluten free noodles and dairy free by not adding the sauce to it. Up until recently, I had been on a dairy free diet because of nursing my little guy who is lactose intolerant so I didn’t have it with the alfredo sauce and it was still one of my favorite meals!
Chicken Pasta with Veggies (option to have dairy free and gluten free)
-1 lb chicken breast, cubed, cooked and seasoned (I cook it with garlic powder, pepper and salt)
-2 cups of zucchini
-1/2-3/4 cup green, yellow, orange, and red peppers (this just depends on your family)
-Noodles (whatever kind is your families favorite! and if you use gf noodles this meal can be gf as well!)
-1 jar of alfredo sauce (or you can make your own)
- Cook noodles according to package
- After your chicken is almost cooked, add zucchini and peppers until they are soft and chicken is completely cooked.
- Drain juice (if your not having the alfredo sauce you can pour this over the noodles and and chicken mixture and it is delicious!)
- Add alfredo sauce on low until warm.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!