This week’s recipe is one of my families favorites! It’s also my normal go-to recipe when we have company because its easy to make, easy to double and taste so great! Stir fry’s are great to because you can customize them as you and your family like. 🙂
Chicken Stir Fry
- 2/3 cups of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 TBS ground ginger
- 1-2 boneless chicken breast, sliced and chopped into chunks
- 1 TBS oil
- 1 bag of stir fry veggies
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Mix ginger and garlic into sauce. Add sliced chicken into marinade for at least 15 minutes (the longer its in there the better the chicken is!)
- Heat oil on med-high heat. Cook and stir veggies until tender. Remove from heat and keep warm in a separate bowl.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Cook with oil until slightly pink.
- Add veggies and rest of marinade. Bring to a boil and cook 5-7 minutes until done.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!