Is anyone else having a hard time with this time change? Especially having 3 little ones our whole day has been all off and our girls didn’t want to go to sleep tonight either til almost 10pm! So we’ll see how our little guy does tonight with it. 😉
Baked Teriyaki Chicken adapted from All-Recipes Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts (or you can use 12 chicken thighs as the recipe calls for)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line 9 x 13 baking dish with aluminum foil and place chicken in dish. Pour the sauce on the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 15 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
- Shred chicken and mix in the sauce. Serve over rice.